Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chirp Chirp (of crickets in the distance..)

Or is it that time of year yet? Hmm, I dunno.

Anyways, it's been quite a while since I put out any sort of update here. I was surprised when a random googling (yes, it's been a verb for quite some time now) of my name still brought up my blog relatively high on the results. The thing that caught my eye is that the post down below on about a certain actress looking for work.. just happened to be the highest single result... err.. oops!

Well I figure maybe if I start updating again on a regular or semi regular basis maybe, just maybe something else will catch the wandering eye of Google and as such maybe not everyone on the web will think I'm some sort of creep when I somehow end up in their search results. (Might be too late for that...)

Anyways I figure I could at least give a little bit of a preview as to what I'll be posting about.


  • Vacation to Belize - Simply put, the most beautiful place I've ever personally visited.

  • Got Scuba certified, which came in very handy for the above vacation

  • I'm an UNCLE!

  • One more semester and I'll be done with school! Again! I'll probably get bored and end up going back for another degree but there will definitely be a bit of a break before that happens.



So I guess you can look forward to reading about those, or not, it's really up to you. Or is it?

No comments: