Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home sweet. home?

Made it back safely a bit ago, nothing like a 9.5 hour ride to er' refresh? relax? reminisce? er ok, maybe it wasn't that fun of drive/ride. I didn't have to actually drive any of it, just sit in the back and read/listen to my ipod. Still that long in a vehicle isn't what I'd say is an enjoyable time.

Deadwood was fun. The first night we were there two of our group had pretty good luck at the 3-card poker table (one of them getting as much as 350+ up) This excitement inevitably pulled me in and I tried myself at a few hands. Needless to say it did not work out so well for me. The entire trip, I didn't loose much more than I had planned on spending (I just expected it to be on food/drink related stuffs) anyways, but it definitely drove home the point that gambling is not for me.

Now that I'm back home I'm ready to relax a little before tearing into a demon of a term paper that I've got to present in a little over a week.

In the spare time that I have over the next few days I'll be sorting the pictures I took and be making appropriate posts on flickr/youtube, so be on the lookout for those.

No comments: