Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer To Do List

So I figured I'd throw together a list of things I want to do this summer. This will range from various concerts I plan on attending, to projects around the house (both little and big)

Date Specific:
  • Sister Hazel - June 21st
  • Red, White & Boom (311, Snoop, POD, Kottonmouth Kings) - July 2nd
  • Mile High Music Fesitval - July 19-20th
  • Kansas City (Worlds/Oceans of Fun, Baseball Game)- Weekend of August 1st
  • The Faint - August 23rd
Non-date Specific:
  • Finish Etching Living Room Mirror
  • Paintball
  • Camping
  • Tubing down the Niobrara
  • Mini Putt-putt golf
  • Fontenelle Forest
  • Jet Skiing/Lake Activities
If any friends who read this are interested in any of those activities, let me know and we'll setup a date(s) to go out and do it.

1 comment:

MMR said...

I am down for tubing, fontanelle, mini golf, and I still think we can get in touch with Steve and use shuffleboard $ for paintball! And obviously we are all getting jazzed for going to the lake! Unfortunatley, June is going to be a looong month for me, but things are looking good for July/August!

OOh and don't forget about frisbee golf! I am determined to get better at that!