Monday, October 1, 2007

Birthday Results

Welp, the birthday weekend is finally over and I feel fresh and relaxed.

I went out Friday night and ended up staying out a bit later than expected (3AM, oops) because of this and a lack of planning, I put off the paintball adventure on Saturday morning until a later date when I can get a hold of more than a few people. Saturday I spent lounging around doing a whole lot of nothing until about 9 when we went out for dinner at Granite City, followed by drinking at the My Way, and ending with an after hour party at my place. Many thanks to Andy, Chris, Micaila, Angie, Kalinda, Mikey for the shots and drinks and making the time enjoyable with your presences.

I crashed somewhere around 3AM again Saturday night and slept in until almost 11, it was awesome. I then spent the next 3 hours playing Halo 3, took a break for some lunch, then played about 8 more hours before calling it a night. That's right, something like 11 hours of Halo, this was also awesome, no I'm not an addict, really. I swear.

Next on the agenda is getting the basement painted, steam cleaning the living room and having an electrician investigate some issue M.U.D. found while replacing my Gas/Water meters, hopefully this doesn't end up costing *too* much...

No comments: