Thursday, September 27, 2007

Saturday Morning: Paintball!

Since the Husker game isn't on TV this weekend and it's my birthday Sunday, I'm thinking about going out finally getting out and playing some paintball for the first time in a couple years this Saturday. I've narrowed it down to two places, neither of which I've ever been to so if you have any input on either that would be great.

The first is Kersplatt:
at 90th & Maple, Rental's start at $30, Indoors, not as many fields to choose from (from what I can tell online anyways)

The other is Mad Cow Paintball: near Louisville, NE (about a 30-45 min drive from Omaha), Rentals are $35, Outdoors, more field options (means better game selection), a bit of a drive to get there.

There's also Husker Paintball, which their website no longer exists so I don't know if they're still around, this was the only field I've ever been to and it was a great time, if anyone knows that they are still operational please let me know.

However it works out, It would definitely be a great time to get out and shoot a couple of you ;)

No comments: